Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Cycling Kit orders (orders closed)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Eponymous

Dav wrote: »
    Stuff arrived today, I've been too busy to get it squared away for collection, but I will have it ready tomorrow.
    Is there a good or bad time to collect this? Tomorrow maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Hey folks, anyone who want to come and collect is welcome to do so, I'm still out of the office today, but will be back tomorrow if all goes well (pulled a muscle in my leg and can't walk too much). Niamh will be there today until 5 this evening (she's got to make and early departure). I'll be around till 6/half 6 tomorrow evening for anyone else who wants to pop in.

Tommorrow it is... Cheers Dav! Look after the leg.

I have just one parcel left after a few callers today, but I've had a change in plans and need to get outta dodge at half past 5 this evening, my apologies if our remaining caller was hoping I'd be here till after 6. I will be here late tomorrow for certain though.

Just to say thanks for organising these Dav. Delighted with the jersey and looking forward to getting out to show it off! Really high quality stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭camroc76

Dav,

That is me, what time are you about this evening ? (being very busy of late, newborns are demanding !!)

Will drop in tomorrow, if you need to get away before 6 !

I'll wait here for you this evening, I should be here till about half 6 anyway, but I don't mind waiting.

It's 7, I'm afraid I've got to head home. I'll be here tomorrow till 6 for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭camroc76

Dav wrote: »
    It's 7, I'm afraid I've got to head home. I'll be here tomorrow till 6 for sure.

Dav,

Thanks for waiting and a pleasure to meet ya, despite the detour to the Journal.ie offices. :D

Cam.

Advertisement