Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Playstation Ireland Magazines 1-14

Options
  • 23-03-2016 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

ITEM: Official Playstation Ireland Magazines 1-14 (2000-2001)
    POST\COLLECTION: Post
    PRICE: €20 posted
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal

These are the first 14 issues of the Playstation Ireland magazine from 2000-2001. The demo discs are missing, magazines are in pretty good condition.

Would also be interested in swaps for SNES stuff etc.

€20 posted. These can go so feel free to offer.

2mngco7.jpg

1zodfr7.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Jaysus!
    I remember that, the team that wrote it were based in the basement of Gamestop on Liffey St!
    Can't believe it's that long ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Jaysus!
    I remember that, the team that wrote it were based in the basement of Gamestop on Liffey St!
    Can't believe it's that long ago!

Interesting, didn't know that!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Yeah, the owner/managers at the time rented out the space, it used to be the store room for all their shops, they only have 3 or 4 at the time, but they rented a warehouse elsewhere for the purpose and then the area was vacant, and the team moved it.
    A dank spot down there though, I remember us having to pull the stock out of it one day when the Liffey rose due to flood waters and high tides, the various rivers and streams that feed into it burst their banks and flooded basements up and down the quays and adjoining streets, there was a foot of water down there, so the Playstations and N64s had to be saved!

That's mad. I haven't read it in years but they were reasonably comprehensive issues, strange to think they were produced in Gamestop's basement.

Would do some sort for a swap for any SNES stuff as cash value may be negligible.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement