Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Party Holidays

Options
  • 23-03-2016 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Just wondering can anyone recommend a party/ *mad* holiday destination for lads in their early 20's?

No offence intended, but preferably something that's not all English and somewhere that's been more Irish.

Been to Santa Ponsa, loved it but fancy trying somewhere different, any similar places? Heard the likes of Playa del Ingles and Hersonosos, if anyone can give feedback on those places!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

Zante.

Was there last year with a group of lads and had a blast. There's a good mix of English, Scots and Irish. A few Welsh too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

+1 for Zante...great spot...huge amount of English there though (not that, that would bother me)....Malia is another party resort to consider.
    Playa des Ingles isn't as popular as it once was...and I don't think Hersonissos is either.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,383 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Las Vegas

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Skidfingers

Torricelli wrote: »
    Zante.

Was there last year with a group of lads and had a blast. There's a good mix of English, Scots and Irish. A few Welsh too.

Cheers lads.

It is possible to book Zante seperate?

Because I know with the likes of Ayia Napa, flights have to be chartered.

AFAIK, it's a chartered flight. Thomson sorted ours. We paid €550 for a week self catering, transfers included. The Greeks are very friendly people.

Do some Googling.

Zante is a great spot. Everything is so cheap, €2 for a pint of Mythos and the food is dead cheap too. Also, rent quads. €30 per day, great fun.

• Advertisement

AFAIK, it's a chartered flight. Thomson sorted ours. We paid €550 for a week self catering, transfers included. The Greeks are very friendly people.

Do some Googling.

Zante is a great spot. Everything is so cheap, €2 for a pint of Mythos and the food is dead cheap too. Also, rent quads. €30 per day, great fun.

Was it a direct flight? I'm struggling to find one individually or with a travel agency :confused:

Yep, direct from Dublin. Newbridge Travel > Thomson sorted ours.

Yep, direct from Dublin. Newbridge Travel > Thomson sorted ours.

What time of the year did you go? I know lads that went to Kavos in July 2 years ago and they said it was unbearable dead heat with no breeze, and they love sun!

We went in early June. Average temperature was about 27 celsius. We didn't find it unbearable at all. It even rained for about 10 minutes one day. :eek:

Advertisement