Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cataracts costs?

• 23-03-2016 9:40pm

I'm not a pet owner but there's a little dog around where I live that I'm quite fond of. Anyway the poor thing seems to have cataracts in both eyes. Seems to have very very poor vision.

I don't believe the owner can afford to fork out for the operation(s). Is there not anything that could be done? By no means do I want to get the owner in trouble or anything. Is there any kind of grant or anything of the kind please that I could suggest to the owner? Thank you!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 301 ✭✭puppieperson1

sadly no unless the dog has insurance its mighty expensive i paid 2,400 cash for my little dog na di had to do without a lot to pay it it worked and it was great. they are not necessarily in pain with cataracts but its hard for them and very blurry. brilliant eye vet in limerick

Advertisement