Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inheritance

Options
  • 23-03-2016 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

can I get some advice, I bought my siblings out of the family home and we agreed a price. Was less then the value of the property. Then the property crash happened and all equity went up in smoke.

Now they both want the balance from when the house was valued. The deeds for the house are only in my name.

Do they have a legal right to the house?

There is now way I can get the money that they think I owe as the house is now valued about what the mortgage I took out.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hi there & welcome to boards. This forum is for site feedback & your post is not a suitable topic for discussion here.

Please note that it is forbidden to ask for professional advice (eg, medical, legal, etc) in the forums. In your case, I would suggest discussing your circumstances with a solicitor.

All the best,

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement