Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A post has been closed

Options
  • 24-03-2016 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭

Post's title in AH:
    About Arabs and Muslim culture experienced by a white Western woman

This post has been closed by Kersplat (or whatever his name is) allegedly it's more suitable for a blog and /or there are enough posts re the attacks in Paris and Brussels.

It's not. It's about my multicultural past. Inspired maybe by the current xenophobic sentiments but not related to terrorist attacks.

I want this thread re-opened because I think it's being closed because the mod can't distinguish between xenophobia and multicultural experiences.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved from Dispute Resolution as you're not contesting a card or a ban.

However I would say that the mod was correct in his reasoning for closing the thread. It is a blog post, not a basis for discussion. Boards is a discussion site and isn't really a suitable place for posts such as this. To suggest that the thread was closed because the mod "can't distinguish between xenophobia and multicultural experiences" is complete nonsense of the highest order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Carry

Fine. Can you please delete the whole post? Thanks.

Did you read the mod's PMs to me? His argumentation was nonsense of the highest order.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I've deleted the thread for you. I'm afraid I'm unable to see anyone's PMs other than my own, so I can't read what was discussed between you and the mod.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement