Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pushy & Persistent sky agent in L'kenny SC

Options
  • 24-03-2016 3:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I don't know if anyone has come across this fella beside Eason's <mod snip>
    I usually walk past, but sometimes i pick up a leaflet on the upcoming sports on tv, but i happen to see an offer on Sports+Movies as i was inquiring on the 1/2 price Movies&Sports on behalf of my brother,
    (who i had told him i got 1/2 price Movies&Sports months earlier)

I asked him, will he be about at Easter w/end as the brother maybe out by then, he said doesn't know, will be here til Thurs, & offer may not be there after Easter, but asked me my brother's name to keep the offer if he pops by & then proceeded to ask for his mobile, just to verify him & then he suggested i should ring him!
    At this point he was getting annoying & really couldn't believe what i was hearing as he suggested that if i got his password & log on to his account that i could add the promotion :eek::mad:, i repeatedly said no, i'd rather him to do this himself, i had to leave, as i was in total disbelief in what i heard, as normally i'd haggle with a sky agent on the phone, but this guy was relentless in his pursuit.

I was heading back out to the carpark & had noticed him talking to two old ladies, god knows what he's telling them & only when i mentioned this in passing to a few people, it made me mad & thought i'd post it here, if anyone wants to avoid him!

It was a bizarre coincidence on the way out to L'kenny, i'd heard the consumer advice on Anton Savage on an agent who got an elderly person changed over to a 18 & not 12mth contract & had ticked off all the boxes as the person only had to sign at the bottom!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,101 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Hardly exclusive to Donegal I'd think so Id suggest you post your complaint up in the Sky Talk To forum.

Edit/ I see you have already posted there so Im locking this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement