Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tassimo coffee discs

Options
  • 24-03-2016 9:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭

If anyone see these on offer in tesco dunnes or anywhere else id appreciate if they could post here thanks.
    And even normal prices of them would be good to just to compare.
    I've no idea if superquinn or centra or anywhere else sells these?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭James Delaney

Would u recommend the Tassimo machine ?

I only drink Cappuchino -
    ....Does Tassimo machine produce a good cup of this coffee , compared 2 Insomnia ?

Thks.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭BarryM

I have the Bosch machine. Don't drink cappuccino but it makes good what they call "breakfast" coffee. I am in France so I don't know what sorts of product are sold in Ireland. Here there are a number of suppliers, Douw-Egbert etc., with different types.

I too would be very interested in the prices in Ireland, I'll be there soon. Is there any online supplier?

I bought the m/c 'cos I boycott Nestlé.

B

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭blowin3

BarryM wrote: »
    I have the Bosch machine. Don't drink cappuccino but it makes good what they call "breakfast" coffee. I am in France so I don't know what sorts of product are sold in Ireland. Here there are a number of suppliers, Douw-Egbert etc., with different types.

I too would be very interested in the prices in Ireland, I'll be there soon. Is there any online supplier?

I bought the m/c 'cos I boycott Nestlé.

B

Believe me Kraft are not much better than Nestle I should know I work for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

The Machine can be bought for 70 ish euro.the pods can be bought in most supermarkets and on ebay Amazon and the tassimo.ie website.
    The coffee s and cappuchinos it makes are nice but the pods can be a little expensive unless on offer and the quantity it gives you is small.not a big cup of coffee in other words.
    On ebay you can get starter packs with loads of different varieties in them which is handy for a new tassimo owner.
    It makes awful tea imo.
    Would i recommend it?.I've never owned any other machine so yes i would.but i always find myself thinking a jar of nice instant coffee would be way cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Dunnes Stores selling Tassimo pods at half price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Dunnes Stores selling Tassimo pods at half price.

Which one's are 1/2 price?

It only says €4.99 - €6.99 packs are now €4.99 in the pdf here

But in a sidenote, the Gillette Fusion Shaving gels are better value 1/2 price in Boots, i got them today.

Offer runs out this Mon 28th

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

I got Costa Americano RRP €6.49 was €3.29. The shelf was almost empty with empty trays for Kenco Americano Smooth with the SEL also showing half price. I was in a hurry and as I was heading out the door, there was a display with a Tassimo machine at half price and pods at half price.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

crazygeryy wrote: »
    The Machine can be bought for 70 ish euro.the pods can be bought in most supermarkets and on ebay Amazon and the tassimo.ie website.
    The coffee s and cappuchinos it makes are nice but the pods can be a little expensive unless on offer and the quantity it gives you is small.not a big cup of coffee in other words.
    On ebay you can get starter packs with loads of different varieties in them which is handy for a new tassimo owner.
    It makes awful tea imo.
    Would i recommend it?.I've never owned any other machine so yes i would.but i always find myself thinking a jar of nice instant coffee would be way cheaper.

You're not wrong there, was a surprise after watching the ads, i thought where's the rest, waiting for it to come out, :confused::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

Tassimo Carte Noire Espresso Classic 16x - €4 in Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,988 ✭✭✭✭GBX

degsie wrote: »
    Tassimo Carte Noire Espresso Classic 16x - €4 in Tesco.

Which Tesco did you get these in Degsie ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

GBX wrote: »
    Which Tesco did you get these in Degsie ?

Lucan, yellow SEL.

Advertisement