Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny April Update

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

nevelator wrote: »
    Is there a section for Inventory Sherpas on Reddit?

I'm expanding my services.

"Sherpas and You! How to Sherpa"
    "Help, I'm a gear Hoarder! - How to scrub clean your inventory in one Sitting!"
    "Finding PvP hard? Learn the Pro Tips to using the right Gear!"

there is a hotfix due at some point which will change the raid drops - i've no idea when the hotfix is due though.

After the April update today, Hard mode will drop items up to 330LL.
    After the hotfix (at some point) Hard mode will drop items up to 335LL.

Assuming the hotfix will be some point this week, hold off til it drops.

That hotfix could ALSO be like 3 weeks away ;)

It's only Golgoroth, I say we kill him. It's not like he is hard (cough)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Cormac... wrote: »
    That hotfix could ALSO be like 3 weeks away ;)

It's only Golgoroth, I say we kill him. It's not like he is hard (cough)

So THursday warm up for a few hours then kill him Friday? Usual plan yeah?:o

My aim is to do the new strikes and some PoE tonight - may hold off on the raid unless the usual group want to 'fly' through it tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

nevelator wrote: »
    They are changing the rolls on them, don't think that the weapons themselves are changing. I'm led to believe that dead orbit has a scout rifle, with a good roll, that is worth getting before it's gone!
    link
    Don't disappoint me; you know how much I want that DO launcher with Vacuum, Perfect Balance and the perk that stuns Fallen Captains. Void damage, of course.
    You'd better not disappoint, Bungie. I need this god roll.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Will the update not reset all raid checkpoints?

• Advertisement

Actually that whole thread is gold :
    Nerf Zen Meteor
    Change them more
    icarus and life support for hung jury

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

What are people doing first tonight?

CoO? PoE?
    Is the raid challenge mode Oryx this week?

If KF is dropping 335 gear, then the Oryx Challenge could be the way to go!

Might hit the Court for a few go's, hopefully it should be a busy spot for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Cormac... wrote: »
    Watch LIVE as Cormac breaks down enough of Fieldogs gear (via Shareplay) to earn him 150 Marks to buy it LIVE.

Wasn't that last week's Hung Jury?

:P

I'm getting properly hyped for this now after seeing that trailer in hospital last night!

I'm now "back on my back" home and recovering...

I was offered another night in the Ritz of Pain had I chose to - but that 225kbps upload and strict NATs on hospital Wiffy codes put pay to my exit strategy...

This morning I managed a walk up and down the stairs under the watchful eye of a physio dude and with the thought's of 6PM GMT in the back of my mind and the chorus of Survivor's 80s hit "Eye of The Tiger" looping over and over I managed to secure my early release from the banality of hospital life... :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Fieldog wrote: »
    Wasn't that last week's Hung Jury?

:P

I'm getting properly hyped for this now after seeing that trailer in hospital last night!

I'm now "back on my back" home and recovering...

I was offered another night in the Ritz of Pain had I chose to - but that 225kbps upload and strict NATs on hospital Wiffy codes put pay to my exit strategy...

This morning I managed a walk up and down the stairs under the watchful eye of a physio dude and with the thought's of 6PM GMT in the back of my mind and the chorus of Survivor's 80s hit "Eye of The Tiger" looping over and over I managed to secure my early release from the banality of hospital life... :)

Finally we can get you beating Orxy so :P

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Finally we can get you beating Orxy so :P

Oxycontin?

Can't wait....

:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Oxycontin?

Can't wait....

:D

Yeah them too :pac: altho no more drugs for you, you made everyone jealous :P

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Yeah them too :pac: altho no more drugs for you, you made everyone jealous :P

All the good ones you only get in hospital unfortunately, its just tylex and difenes they give you as a going away present...

All the good ones you only get in hospital unfortunately, its just tylex and difenes they give you as a going away present...

Pfffftttt....... hospital...... nah all mammies have the best stock around will ya stop..... :pac:

Oh last time I was in they gave me Morphine as a going away present, it was a wondeful week then :P

Is the update available for download now, or is it released for download after 6pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Is the update available for download now, or is it released for download after 6pm?

6pm on the button nose

After 6pm

6pm on the button nose

So at 6pm on the button, will I be playing - or will I be downloading?
    I'm at work now, so has the update been released for download already, or will it be released for download at 6pm?

I'm at work now, so has the update been released for download already, or will it be released for download at 6pm?

At some stage between 6pm and 8pm the download will be available and it will begin downloading the 1.7gb

Now when you say 6pm, do you mean 6pm UTC?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

It Cormac said, it should be available for Download at 6 pm or not long after. I doubt it would not be available till 8.

And it's 6PM BST

• Advertisement

It Cormac said, it should be available for Download at 6 pm or not long after. I doubt it would not be available till 8.

And it's 6PM BST

It can get really confusing with the hour forward or back!

I'd wager if Iron Banner was anything to go by it will be 6 on the dot...

At precisely 18.02 (MY TIME) I will be playing the new update :P well once its available and I will be on probably doing some of the new missions first so anyone looking to join in are welcome. Im finished work now so will catch yis all in the Chat on PS4 in a while and hopefully we run a few POE (Dude I'm looking at you for this :P )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

and we're off , 1.8gb download for Xbone.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

"Preparing to download" - and not the interminable wait begins.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

syboit wrote: »
    and we're off , 1.8gb download for Xbone.

Mines not updating yet just loads straight in, maybe they are doing a staggered download

6pm in Ireland is 6pm alright.... FFS

4 hours or so for me to get it downloaded.
    Off to babysit for my sister for a few hours, and if I wasn't so lazy, I would take the PS4 with me to get the download done at hers, with her internet being exponentially better than what I am cursed with.

Alas, laziness.
    I might just go and shout abuse at Cormac on Twitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

decrypted some exotics I had stored, went from 317 to 321 :D

Patch notes say KF heroic will drop 335 now, so no waiting for a hotfix, or what?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,590 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Patch notes say KF heroic will drop 335 now, so no waiting for a hotfix, or what?

Already applied. Version number is 2.2.0.1

Advertisement