Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny April Update

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

When doing the Lvl41 PoE (not challenge) has anyone gotten Seditious Mind (Taken Hydra) or Noru'usk, Servant of Oryx (Taken Colossus) as the bosses at the final round?

All 3 characters I ran it on got The Betrayed guy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Cormac... wrote: »
    When doing the Lvl41 PoE (not challenge) has anyone gotten Seditious Mind (Taken Hydra) or Noru'usk, Servant of Oryx (Taken Colossus) as the bosses at the final round?

All 3 characters I ran it on got The Defiled guy

Got Noru'usk and the Taken version of Keksis. Haven't fought the Seditious Mind yet.

Well, I guess I'll be playing some more PoE41's so :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

All 3 characters I ran it on got The Betrayed guy

I've only run it the once, but got Siditious Mind. Need to run it on Lock and Hunter so hopefully get the other two.

from reddit
    Gunsmith weapon rewards packages are light dependent!

They work the same way as other vendor rewards packages! Found this out the hard way.. Was in low 300's on my Warlock when I picked up a package.. got a 308 gun. Thought that was strange as they always used to drop at 280 below 300. So I did a few test weapons on my Titan to rank him up, go to pick up the package as a light level 322.. got a 327 primary! Just when I thought QoL improvements in this update couldn't get any better :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Whats the story with 335 ? Just squeezed the titan over the 334 line and decrypted an exotic but it came out as 334.

syboit wrote: »
    Whats the story with 335 ? Just squeezed the titan over the 334 line and decrypted an exotic but it came out as 334.

Forever 29.............

Forever 29.............

Xbox user's are always "forever".. waiting for those strikes, jade rabbit, zen, armour..... :D

Trust me, you're not missing the armour. Unless you like Koalas :P

Jade Rabbit is GAME-BREAKING though, what happened next will Shock you! :eek:

I really like the titan Venus armour stuff and that new titan gear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Have my Warlock helmet and gloves with the blue chroma.
    We'll have to start a Destiny modeling agency at the tower.

Looking fabulous! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,952 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

have my jade rabbit at 333 now - one shots the vandals in CoE final room. What a gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Has anyone popped through the new story yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,952 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Has anyone popped through the new story yet?

yes - it took at 5 minutes. There is basically no story. One mission, one partol-esque collection 'mission' and then the strike.

yes - it took at 5 minutes. There is basically no story. One mission, one partol-esque collection 'mission' and then the strike.

There was more story in those posts on reddit about the conspiracy theory over the posts of the ghost found in the prison.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,490 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Got Noru'usk and the Taken version of Keksis. Haven't fought the Seditious Mind yet.

You're not missing out, giant Hydra, with lots of taken vex snipers. Didn't notice any special attacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Between this update and the Division I've more or less given up sleeping on weekends. Someone asked me to do Trials Sunday morning, which I'm not a fan of.
    Playing it having been awake 30+ hours, been drinking and the lad who invited getting disconnected was the very definition of anti-craic. Wouldn't have hit a barn door let alone the zippy snipers who boosted their kdr having met me.

So, they posted this on Bungie
    It has been determined that there was an issue where players that logged in between 2AM and 10AM PST on 4/12 (April Update) did not receive their initial Sterling Treasure. This affected both players who logged into Destiny on their consoles and players who logged into their accounts on Bungie.net.
    For those players affected, we are working on a fix targeted for Monday, April 18th (Hotfix 2.2.0.1.1 at approximately 10AM PST) that will allow affected players to have a limited-time window to retrieve their Sterling Treasure from the Postmaster. Affected players will ONLY have until the 04/19 Weekly Reset (2AM PST) to attain them. At 2AM PST, players will resume into a new weekly cycle, where players can log in and play the respective activities for additional free Sterling Treasures.

So, they posted this on Bungie

Guess I have a valid reason for logging on tonight so... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Do you get 1 Sterling per account, or per character?

I found 1 in my Hunters Post-Master, thought I hadn't got it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

What's in the box? I got a couple (maybe 3) but I thought I got it for completing one of the new POEs and suspect I deleted the armour it gave me.

Do you get 1 Sterling per account, or per character?

I found 1 in my Hunters Post-Master, thought I hadn't got it.

Have heard conflicting reports. Having not received one on any character, I can't confirm either way.

I have noticed that you don't get the yellow "fully upgraded" border on your weapons or armour until you've activated the chroma node on it.

It's meant to be 1 per account

gimli2112 wrote: »
    What's in the box? I got a couple (maybe 3) but I thought I got it for completing one of the new POEs and suspect I deleted the armour it gave me.

:eek:

Guaranteed piece of armour (Spektar or Taken). Then a random chance at Chroma/ships/rep boosters

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

So when do I have to login?

Before 10am reset?

:eek:

Guaranteed piece of armour (Spektar or Taken). Then a random chance at Chroma/ships/rep boosters

I dunno about that "Guarantee", pretty sure I opened 1 and got 4 chromas and nothing else

Fieldog wrote: »
    So when do I have to login?

Before 10am reset?

Between 6pm tonight and 10am tomorrow Cormac time

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Between 6pm tonight and 10am tomorrow Cormac time

That will do.... :)

Bloody PDT shizzle....

Even though I got a bag one dropped in my first game of crucible? :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I dunno about that "Guarantee", pretty sure I opened 1 and got 4 chromas and nothing else

I thought it had 2 columns, 1 on the left that guaranteed you got an armour piece and one on the right with the possible rewards.

• Advertisement

Yup, defo guaranteed to get one piece of the new armour sets. I've opened two and gotten 2 pieces of the Spektar gear (Gauntlets and Chest)

Advertisement