Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SBG City Centre, is it still around?

• 24-03-2016 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

I've been thinking about getting back into MMA on and off and have thought about SBG.

However, every time I check they don't seem to have a webpage for the city centre or a facebook page for it.

Is it still running or did the centre close down?

I know their main centre on is still running, as I've passed by it a few times on the Luas.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

It's closed down i'm afraid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

thats a pity, I trained there for a few months when I was in Dublin last year

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Blackthorn Fight School

Yep SBG CC is gone the main SBG centre is going strong and some of the coaches from CC moved to Fantom MMA on Moore street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Why did it go? Would have been a perfect location for a lot of people surely. Wonder was it just too small. And is the lot on exchequer street empty atm or did something else open up?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Blackthorn Fight School

There is an aerial yoga or silks class or whatever its called in there now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

A lot of people moved from the SBG city Centre gym to Fantom MMA on Moore Street.

It certainly was a great location. Would like to see it reopen again.

Advertisement