Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CREDIT CARD

Options
  • 24-03-2016 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

This is the second month I have not got a credit card statement, why

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon DAVE222, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

To help us address your query, can I ask if you are currently registered for 365Online?

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

DEBIT CARD

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭DAVE222

Good Afternoon DAVE222, 

To help us address your query, can I ask if you are currently registered for 365Online?

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    no. how does that affect me not getting a statement in the post.

DEBIT CARD
    Good Afternoon Neon_Lights, 

Thanks for the post.

Can we help you with anything here today? 

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

Thanks for the post.

Elaine 

I don't know what a tracker mortgage is!!!

• Advertisement

DAVE222 wrote: »
    Good Afternoon DAVE222, 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    Thanks DAVE222, 

The reason we asked this was because all digitally activated credit card customer are now receiving their statements in eStatement format. This change only took effect recently and it might have explained your situation. 

However, as your not an online customer this would need to be investigated further. We would generally only stop issuing statements to a customer if a recent statement was returned undelivered by the postal service. To clarify your situation and to ensure statements are being delivered to your address, please call our customer service team on 0818 251 251. Just to mention, our customer service team are experiencing a high volume of calls at the moment but representatives are available till 8pm and will re open tomorrow at 10am. 

For more information on our Easter Opening Hours please see here

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

Thanks for the post.

Elaine 

I don't know what a tracker mortgage is!!!
    Hi Neon_Lights, 

You can find a definition of 'tracker interest rates' by the Central Bank of Ireland here on their website. 

I hope this helps and have a great Easter. 

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭DAVE222

Good Afternoon DAVE222, 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    Thanks DAVE222, 

The reason we asked this was because all digitally activated credit card customer are now receiving their statements in eStatement format. This change only took effect recently and it might have explained your situation. 

However, as your not an online customer this would need to be investigated further. We would generally only stop issuing statements to a customer if a recent statement was returned undelivered by the postal service. To clarify your situation and to ensure statements are being delivered to your address, please call our customer service team on 0818 251 251. Just to mention, our customer service team are experiencing a high volume of calls at the moment but representatives are available till 8pm and will re open tomorrow at 10am. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 
    STILL NOT SORTED AFTER 3 MORE CALLS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Good Afternoon DAVE222, 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    Thanks DAVE222, 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 
    STILL NOT SORTED AFTER 3 MORE CALLS
    Hi Dave, 

We have replied to your other post on this here

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement