Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second account generated without my permission

Options
  • 24-03-2016 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I have been running into several difficulties with an account in terminated. I get the run around when I can with one person saying one thing and another saying something else. I would like somebody who can give me a fair answer.
    I signed up to Eir for internet, after one month I did not have a working internet. I got annoyed as terminated the contract. I have a termination email. I signed up to another supplier and within two weeks I had a working internet.
    Just before Christmas I got a bill for 650 euro from eir. I rang with my account number and ye said I was terminated and nothing was owed on my account. In January I got a bill for 715 euro. I traced it down to Eir generating another account for me without notifying me.
    I rang ye again and was passed around several departments which seems to be a common fault, normally I have to speak to at least 4 -5 different people to get answers. I got a girl called Donna saying that this was an Eir error and that the debt would be written off. A letter was to be posted to me saying so but it never arrived.
    I had to call again only to find the debt stood with a different girl which kept me on hold for at least 30 minutes. I need answers. Please help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

kookyirish wrote: »
    I have been running into several difficulties with an account in terminated. I get the run around when I can with one person saying one thing and another saying something else. I would like somebody who can give me a fair answer.
    I signed up to Eir for internet, after one month I did not have a working internet. I got annoyed as terminated the contract. I have a termination email. I signed up to another supplier and within two weeks I had a working internet.
    Just before Christmas I got a bill for 650 euro from eir. I rang with my account number and ye said I was terminated and nothing was owed on my account. In January I got a bill for 715 euro. I traced it down to Eir generating another account for me without notifying me.
    I rang ye again and was passed around several departments which seems to be a common fault, normally I have to speak to at least 4 -5 different people to get answers. I got a girl called Donna saying that this was an Eir error and that the debt would be written off. A letter was to be posted to me saying so but it never arrived.
    I had to call again only to find the debt stood with a different girl which kept me on hold for at least 30 minutes. I need answers. Please help
    Hi  kookyirish,

I'm really sorry to hear of this experience. Can you PM me the account number and I will take a look into this.

Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kookyirish

Nothing but empty promises. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

kookyirish wrote: »
    Nothing but empty promises. 
    Hi kookyirish,

I'm very sorry you feel this way however I have advised both accounts have been cleared and there is no balance owed.

I'm afraid I can only provide this in writing over this channel as you have contacted me via social media. If you would still like this in writing I would recommend requesting this via complaints here https://www.eir.ie/logacomplaint.jsp.
    eir would not contact any financial institutions and I can assure you this will not affect your credit rating.

Pamela 

Advertisement