Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customer service

Options
  • 24-03-2016 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭

I have to say, BOI customer service has gone to the dogs.
    Ring any branch and your put through to stupid automated services which run you around in circles. Manage to get through to a helpline and your waiting ages to speak to someone.
    Maybe they should consider a more human approach on the phones in future

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon Dtp1979, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie

We're very sorry to hear the difficulties you've experienced recently while try to contact BOI Direct. We're aware that our customer service lines are experiencing a high volume of calls today and we apologies for the inconvenience. Please be assured that our representatives are endeavouring to assist all customers as quickly and efficiently as possible. 

Just to mention, when you call BOI Direct and would like to speak to a representative directly just choose option 1, then star (*) and option 4. 

You can also find BOI Direct and all our departments opening hours here on our website. 

Thank you again and we will also pass your feedback to the relevant area. 

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Ye, the "direct" route you said to take is great if I'm looking for a mortgage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Ye, the "direct" route you said to take is great if I'm looking for a mortgage
    Good Morning Dtp1979,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.ie

If you’d let me know what area you’d like to make contact with, we’d be happy to arrange for a call back for you.

Have a great day.

Helen

• Registered Users Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Good Morning Dtp1979,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.ie

If you’d let me know what area you’d like to make contact with, we’d be happy to arrange for a call back for you.

Have a great day.

Helen
    It's ok. I eventually hopped from one option to another to another to another. Then after my 20 minute wait on hold, I got to speak to a human.

Advertisement