Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Theatre Tickets

Options
  • 24-03-2016 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭

Cheapest place to buy them? I know there is a place in Leicester Sq but have no experience of it.

Any advice on best place to buy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

I know for some opera houses they hold back some tickets to be bought on the day directly from the ticket office. Might be the same for the theatre.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Hrududu

It's the same for most theatres. Show up early whenever the box office opens and ask for day seats. They are normally in the front row and about 25 pounds.

More popular shows like The Lion Kings don't do them but most others should. Check the shows website and you'll get more info there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

check the following website, there are loads of special offers. Time out also have some offers up from time to time

http://www.lovetheatre.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

You can go into one of the totes in Leicester Square and they will be able to tell you what shows they have available that day or next at reduced prices. I don't think you will find reduced prices online.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Around Christmas there is the get London into theatre offer - very good value for a lot of shows!

• Advertisement
Advertisement