Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pin number arrived for debit card

Options
  • 24-03-2016 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi 
    I had forgotten my debit card pin number so I requested a new one . 
    It came in the post today with with a card reference 197X which is supposed to be the last 4 letters of my debit card .
    The last 4 digits on my card are 710X, question is , do I have someone else's pin or does it matter?
    Regards
    Colm Cummins

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Hi 
    I had forgotten my debit card pin number so I requested a new one . 
    It came in the post today with with a card reference 197X which is supposed to be the last 4 letters of my debit card .
    The last 4 digits on my card are 710X, question is , do I have someone else's pin or does it matter?
    Regards
    Colm Cummins
    Hi Colm,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie

This pin may be linked to a previous card on your account. As we have no account access here I would advise you to contact one of my colleagues in BOI Direct on 0818365365, select option 1 followed by the star and a rep will look into this for you.

Reps are available until 6pm this evening.

If there is anything else we can help withColm, please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.

Have a great weekend.

Helen

Advertisement