Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the East Link Bridge closed on Sunday?

Options
  • 24-03-2016 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

I'm trying to figure out how to get from the north side to south on Sunday - looks like the whole city is closed down.

This map seems to suggest that the East Link Bridge is closed but surely that can't be the case? It's well outside the restriction zone.

http://www.ireland.ie/sites/default/files/traffic_mgt_plan_map_new.pdf

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,649 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Yes looks like it from that map, would seem a little crazy to close it as it reroutes traffic around the centre of the city. Perhaps there's naval ships going up the Liffey and need it opened for some or most of the day?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,360 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Nearly sure on Pat Kenny today they were talking about the restrictions and they said the East Link will be open. That said I wouldn't take my word.

East link is open.

Advertisement