Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eStatements unavailable

Options
  • 24-03-2016 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭

Hi,

What's going on with eStatements. Why can't I print them. 365online just says "
    eStatements are not available at this time. Please try again later."

This is extremely inconvenient. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

the 365online website is a shambles. Try print an estatement, get the message above then hit the try again button and it logs you out. Absolute pain in the bum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Synode wrote: »
    the 365online website is a shambles. Try print an estatement, get the message above then hit the try again button and it logs you out. Absolute pain in the bum
    Hi Synode,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie

I’m very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you, please be assured our Support Team are looking into this as a matter of urgency and hope to have it rectified as soon as possible.

If you need information on your statement please contact one of my colleagues on 0818365365 select option 1 followed by the star and they will be happy to help you.

Thanks again for your patience.

Have a good weekend.

Helen

Hi Synode,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie

I’m very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you, please be assured our Support Team are looking into this as a matter of urgency and hope to have it rectified as soon as possible.

If you need information on your statement please contact one of my colleagues on 0818365365 select option 1 followed by the star and they will be happy to help you.

Thanks again for your patience.

Have a good weekend.

Helen

I don't need information on my statement, I need a statement. You appear to be changing that section of your website. Why do you start changing things without testing them and rolling out when ready. Customers also given no notification that the statements feature is down.

Really, really poor service

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Poncke

We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later.

Please fix this, been like this for a few days now. Come on

• Registered Users Posts: 31 gismoet

Its  now 28th March and still getting 
    eStatements are not available at this time

Which has been made more annoying by the fact that I did not receive an actual paper statement this month.  
    Just to echo previous poster - 

THIS IS APPALLING SERVICE especially when I pay Bank fees to Bank of Ireland on my Current account.  Any other business would refund fees for lack of service.

• Advertisement

Still down. What are you doing about this? Did someone seriously break the statements section last week then take the whole Easter weekend off? Whoever is responsible for this should be sacked immediately for being incompetent.

What the hell are customers who only receive their statements online supposed to do? 

Getting seriously tired of you Bank of Ireland. The amount of times I've had issues over the last year is unforgivable. 

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭nualaonthewall

Still down. What are you doing about this? Did someone seriously break the statements section last week then take the whole Easter weekend off? Whoever is responsible for this should be sacked immediately for being incompetent.

What the hell are customers who only receive their statements online supposed to do? 

Getting seriously tired of you Bank of Ireland. The amount of times I've had issues over the last year is unforgivable. 
    Clearly not important to anyone in BoI, neither those who ought to be fixing it nor those who should be responding and updating. Everyone must be away for Easter. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Morning, 

Sorry to hear that you are still have having difficulty accessing eStatements, please rest assured we are working on this and hope to have an update shortly. 

Thanks, 

Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 9 bigboard

Hi,

I'm really in need of getting my e-statements.
    need current and credit account statements.

will this be fixed today as its really urgent.

regards 

Ciaran

Good Morning, 

Sorry to hear that you are still have having difficulty accessing eStatements, please rest assured we are working on this and hope to have an update shortly. 

Thanks, 

Evie 
    Sorry but this type of bland reply is totally unacceptable. This problem has been known about by BOI since last week and is still not fixed. You're clearly not taking this seriously

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭nualaonthewall

The biggest problem with this issue is the fact that the 'problem' is largely unacknowledged, evidenced by the 'sorry' that we are 'still having difficulty', as if they really thought it had gone away for most people and that those of us still complaining were unique. I despise this type of corporate ingenuity and evasion. 
    More people should complain here and on other social media. I know that others are ringing BoI - it's almost impossible to get through on the phone.  Until a critical mass complain in an open and public manner, this 'problem' can remain a non issue until someone gets around to it or comes off their holidays. 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭willowthewisp

bigboard wrote: »
    Hi,

regards 

Ciaran
    I also have the same issue, required for a mortgage application, urgently.

bigboard wrote: »
    Hi,

regards 

Ciaran
    I also have the same issue, required for a mortgage application, urgently.
    Hope they sort it soon

Becoming a bit of a farce now at this stage!!!!

still not back working.

i need this working.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭Kramer

Systematically closed branches & automating those left with ATMs, we are being forced more & more down the online/self service route by banks.

They then destroy these systems as well with "sorry like, sorry we broke it for you. We will however keep charging you fees even though you can't avail of our services for days or even weeks at a time".

Irish banking is in ruins with zero competition & the highest interest rates in Europe while providing the worst service. 

"Pillar banks" my ass :rolleyes:.

Eight days & counting without access to statements & transaction history on the app is appalling, just appalling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Not working for me.

Add me to the list of p!ssed off customers that was forced to go onto estatements and then found they didn't work.

Whats up  BoI can't you afford the price of a stamp once a month for an account that generates a minimum of €60 charges a year?

Still down BOI? You're having a laugh at this stage.

Bank of Ireland, please tell me where I should send my formal complaint to.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Newonhere

+1 here, this service lapse is outrageous when online statements are the only ones available...........

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Dubdad25

Still down BOI? You're having a laugh at this stage.

Bank of Ireland, please tell me where I should send my formal complaint to.
    waste of time. i have tried tweeting radio stations and talk shows. we have no information about whats going on or no idea of a timeframe in when it should be fixed. At AIB you can pop into any branch and get a full statement with your debit card or password. nothing but the same generic responses from the uncaring people at BOI. no fall back system at branches to get statements. 8 days now and counting. what the hell is going on. there are 1000's of people on twitter with the same questions. about 4 responses for them 1000 complaints. "its a priority" "highest level" all crap. i myself am waiting on a mortgage and need my recent statement to proceed with the purchase of my new home. i didnt request a paper statement as i hought it would be down for a day or 2 max, but now i realised to get a paper statement, i need to go into my notifications to change it from estatement to paper and estatement. BOI have kindly changed everyones preference to estatement without our say. i mean what the hell???? so when i ordered my statement on sunday i thought it would get here by thursday. then i realised i was ticked for estatement. you guys better change your preferences if you want a paper statement and wait 3-5 working days. I myself am leaving BOI as soon as i can. this has definately not been their finest 8 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭IrishZeus

Down for me also. Utterly ridiculous service from BOI.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 newom

eStatements still down !
    Come on BOI; apart from wishing people a good weekend and fluffy responses about working on it as a matter of urgency, what's happening ?

Finally back working. Bank of Ireland if you're still reading this then you should sack whoever decided it was ok to leave the eStatements section broken while they went on Easter holidays. Total incompetence 

And all is better in the world again.
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your comments and patience. We are happy to confirm e-statements are now available again via 365 Online. Thank you again for bearing with us.

Evie

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your comments and patience. We are happy to confirm e-statements are now available again via 365 Online. Thank you again for bearing with us.

Evie
    It was a pity it was down so long but thanks for getting it back right.

Are these down again? Getting an error message when I click on the link to view my statement.
     "eStatements are not available at this time. Please try again later."

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭louise1985

Are these down again? Getting an error message when I click on the link to view my statement.
    Yep me too, they fixed it for one day so we can order the statement and now the statement is available I cannot view it :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

louise1985 wrote: »
    Yep me too, they fixed it for one day so we can order the statement and now the statement is available I cannot view it :mad:
    Hi louise1985,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

If you are unable to view your E-Statement online this may be due to the frequency of your statements. If you wish you can submit a query through Banking 365 by selecting the Online Service desk and “Ask a Question”. One of my colleagues can look into this for you and can amend the frequency if necessary.

Hope this helps. If there is anything else we can help with please let us know.

Have a good day.

Helen

louise1985 wrote: »
    Back up now for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Gone again today?

Advertisement