Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Transfer

• 24-03-2016 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Hi there i am wondering how long does it take normal for a bank transfer to take place ?.

My room mate paid his rent to me yesterday with PTSB to my BOI account. EG 7pm any idea when that might be in my account ?. Isn't normal 2 to 3 business days ?. And is tomorrow a bussiness day with it been good friday ?.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭28064212

Hi there i am wondering how long does it take normal for a bank transfer to take place ?.
    One working day if made before the cut-off (which is generally around 3 to 5pm, depending on the bank). Your transfer was after that, so it effectively happened today, which means the next processing day after today. Good Friday is a non-processing day, as is Easter Monday, so it doesn't have to be in your account until Tuesday.

That's the maximum time-frame anyway. Sometimes it can be faster, but if you haven't got it by now, it's very unlikely to be there before Tuesday.

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,051 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

If it's not there tomorrow morning it will be Tuesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Thanks for that hopefully it be there on Tuesday then :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭glic71rods46t0

7pm 23rd means it will have ben processed on Thursday and reach your account next Tuesday. This is because, as a previous poster pointed out, Good Friday and Easter Monday are non processing days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Just a update money come in today Easter monday so happy out :).

• Advertisement
Advertisement