If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony - KDL48W705C or KDL50W755C

Options
  • 24-03-2016 11:01pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭

What is the best price you can do this delivered? Very interested. 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

godtabh wrote: »
    What is the best price you can do this delivered? Very interested. 
    Hi Godtabh, thanks for your post

Unfortunately the 48w705 is currently an in-store model, and as such isn't available for shipping

The 50w755 is currently listed at €769/£529 - so going by exchange rates it would be better paying in sterling even with the £6.99 delivery charge.
    As a boardie I can knock a tenner off for you on this one, so total £525.99 including delivery and our 6 year warranty

We have this in stock, and delivery would be wednesday of next week owing to the Easter holidays

Cheers
    Brian

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Thanks Brian. Let me look at a few more reviews of the 50w755

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Thanks Brian. Let me look at a few more reviews of the 50w755
    no probs, just give me a call on 0044333 900 0070 option2 or drop me a PM with your contact details if you want to order or have any other queries

Cheers
    Brian

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

no probs, just give me a call on 0044333 900 0070 option2 or drop me a PM with your contact details if you want to order or have any other queries

Cheers
    Brian

Just ordered the 50' one. Now to tell the wife (at least it's not another bike!)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Cheers
    Brian

Just ordered the 50' one. Now to tell the wife (at least it's not another bike!)
    Hey Gotabh.

Thank you very much for the order :)

Once she gets sitting down watching it, it will win her over ;)

• Advertisement

Hey Gotabh.

When can i expect the confirmation email? Haven't gotten it yet

Hey Gotabh.

When can i expect the confirmation email? Haven't gotten it yet
    Hi.

Once we get it processed with the bank we will pop the order on the system and forward you a copy of the invoice.

Thanks again for the order :)

Hi.

Once we get it processed with the bank we will pop the order on the system and forward you a copy of the invoice.

Got it. Thanks again

Hi.

Got it. Thanks again
    Hey Godtabh.

Pleasure :D

That arrived today. Just have to figure out how to get it home. 

• Advertisement

That arrived today. Just have to figure out how to get it home. 
    Hey Godtabh.

Glad you have received your screen.

Yeah it is a pretty big box, hopefully your not traveling on the bus home today ;)

Set up and flying.

A minor thing. The box says KDL50W75. Is there a difference between that and the KDL50W755?

Set up and flying.

A minor thing. The box says KDL50W75. Is there a difference between that and the KDL50W755?
    Hi Godtabh.

It is the same TV, for some reason on their packaging they only use the first two numbers of the model. Its the same on the one we have here and even on the 8 series 4K.

The full model number is printed on the side of the box which contain the little hand holes along with the serial number :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.