Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tourist shop

Options
  • 25-03-2016 11:04am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

A new shop at site of old xtra vision called "Tourust Shop". Looks to be opening soon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

another one!!! God help us
    I count two on high street and that one

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Deathwish4

Bowlardo wrote: »

Amity is a summer town, we need summer dollars.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Bowlardo wrote: »

These one on rose inn street already. Two if you count that olde worlde trinket shop where budget travel used to be.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

More info on this as the signage is completed.

Tourist info, purchase tickets and local crafts. Would be interested to know who is running this venture. Is it a council thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 OpenYourMind

Private. Not Council.
    Company called Tour Ireland Excursions - going to be offering day tours around Kilkenny & a bit more I think

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

I think they had an ad in the KP a few weeks ago looking for tour guides or story tellers. They seem to based out of castlecomer. They hire out limos that look dodgy as fluck.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

catbear wrote: »
    I think they had an ad in the KP a few weeks ago looking for tour guides or story tellers. They seem to based out of castlecomer. They hire out limos that look dodgy as fluck.

If it wasn't so seasonal it would be an awesome job for me.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Advertisement