Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coverage/BB: Westport Area

Options
  • 25-03-2016 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭

Hi,

We're experiencing an issue with both our BB speed and coverage with our phones.

We have a bundle of 2 mobiles and BB with Eir so this is proving troublesome! Can you please let me know if they're are issues in the area or whether this is an issue we will have to contend with in the future.

Regards,
    80s

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

80s Child wrote: »
    Hi,

We're experiencing an issue with both our BB speed and coverage with our phones.

We have a bundle of 2 mobiles and BB with Eir so this is proving troublesome! Can you please let me know if they're are issues in the area or whether this is an issue we will have to contend with in the future.

Regards,
    80s
    Hi  80s Child,

Thanks for getting in touch. :) :) 

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your broadband and mobile phone's.

I would recommend contacting broadband technical support and they would be more than happy to troubleshoot these issues you are experiencing, You can contact them directly on 1890260260, free phone 1901.

What area are you? I'll will check for known issues. You can view our eir mobile coverage map here https://www.eir.ie/ourmobilenetwork/

Pamela 

Advertisement