Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 Year Gradrcuate visa

Options
  • 25-03-2016 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi.

Does anybody know if this is still available? Emailed USIT today and they said it wasn't available now? Anywhere else I could get it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭phunks

Mr.S wrote: »
    the 2015 intake is completed and I think they are waiting for details on the next one, apparently it might be pulled or lots of changes like the Summer J1.

I emailed them during the week and while I got a generic reply basically repeating what is said on the website they mentioned nothing out this. It is September 2016 I would be looking to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭MagicManCan

phunks wrote: »
    I emailed them during the week and while I got a generic reply basically repeating what is said on the website they mentioned nothing out this. It is September 2016 I would be looking to go.

Yeah I got into their Facebook page and seen it was still being advertised so have them a message and they said it was still available

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭phunks

Yeah I got into their Facebook page and seen it was still being advertised so have them a message and they said it was still available

Good stuff had me a little worried. As to your original question think despite being expensive Usit are probably worth going to. Travel Bug is the only alternative I can think of, I don't think goforless. Where are thinking of going?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭MagicManCan

phunks wrote: »
    Good stuff had me a little worried. As to your original question think despite being expensive Usit are probably worth going to. Travel Bug is the only alternative I can think of, I don't think goforless. Where are thinking of going?

Yeah a friend of mine went with USIT and recommended them. Haven't actually decided yet. I only decided to go a week ago. I have to do more research on jobs and accommodation, Possibly San francisco, and you?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 dublingirl121

Yeah a friend of mine went with USIT and recommended them. Haven't actually decided yet. I only decided to go a week ago. I have to do more research on jobs and accommodation, Possibly San francisco, and you?

I have just completed the graduate visa and went with USIT. I would advise you try the Boston Immigration as they are by far the cheapest. This does not mean you have to go to Boston, they just supply the visa. iiicenter.org/2013/06/j-1-irish-work-and-travel-program/

USIT have the strictest criteria and caused a lot of us a lot of problems.

• Advertisement
Advertisement