Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dixie Chicks May 4th

Options
  • 25-03-2016 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hey guys,

So this is a long shot but I am trying to figure out if I will be able to make the concert. I got tickets for it and it says doors open at 6:30pm. I am assuming they wont actually be on stage at 6:30pm but I am wondering if anyone knows what time they will actually be on stage? TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭McSween

Hey guys,

So this is a long shot but I am trying to figure out if I will be able to make the concert. I got tickets for it and it says doors open at 6:30pm. I am assuming they wont actually be on stage at 6:30pm but I am wondering if anyone knows what time they will actually be on stage? TIA

Probably 8.30/8.45. Don't take that as fact but just my recent concert experience.

Advertisement