Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long term caravan-living near Dublin

Options
  • 26-03-2016 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My fiancé and I are debating where to live after we get married this summer. We are currently separate - I'm working in England but moving over. He's living with his parents but unfortunately this wouldn't be a long term option for us as a couple.

We're looking at the Bray/Greystones area but could feasibly be any of the suburbs - he needs to commute into Dublin on public transport, I can work from home. The rent is a nightmare and we're trying to save for a house.

We wondered whether buying a second hand caravan would be a good idea? We think we could potentially save quite quickly living this way but we're struggling to find any information on how to go about this/where we could park our vehicle. There are a few older posts but none from the last 3 years or so.

Does anybody have any experience or ideas about how to go about this?

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Advertisement