Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Printer for home use

• 26-03-2016 1:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,161 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm looking to get a printer for home use, mainly photos of family, A4 max. Quality doesn't have to be excellent, I plan to update the photos regularly with snapshots of family, events etc.

Ease of use, WiFi printing (presume all printers nowadays have this) & not expensive printing costs would be what I want. I know it can be cheaper to order online/I store but I want convenience of on the fly printing. So any recommendations please? Budget - could stretch to €200 but if I can get something decent for half that I'd prefer it. (I know cheaper printers normally have higher printing costs).
    Thanks,
    Pa

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Printers cost €200 to make, you get owned on ink because cheap printers are sold at a loss.

Go to Harvey Norm and use the Kiosks. Over the lifetime of the unit you'll save a fortune.

Advertisement