Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hammer attack/fight Blanch SC

Options
  • 26-03-2016 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭

Was told by a friend about an incident outside Costa Coffee, Westend retail park, yesterday morning (circa 10:00am)

Apparently there were 5+ men in their 40's/50's fighting outside Costa with hammers. Guards called and armed guards arrived.

Anyone else witness?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,074 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Its their culture.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Its their culture.

Whose culture would that be now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭ejabrod

According to the person who witnessed the incident the men appeared to be Roma Gypsies

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

ejabrod wrote: »
    Was told by a friend about an incident outside Costa Coffee, Westend retail park, yesterday morning (circa 10:00am)

Apparently there were 5+ men in their 40's/50's fighting outside Costa with hammers. Guards called and armed guards arrived.

Anyone else witness?

It was one man with a hammer, attacking another.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭rockatansky

Many times I've both been in their and driven past there has been a large group of foreign men that like to sit outside. They seem to keep to themselves and I imagine they give the place a regular amount of business. Probably of no relevance to this situation but would be disappointed if it was them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭ejabrod

It was one man with a hammer, attacking another.

Spoke to my friend and that is correct.

There were 5 sitting outside and 1 was attacked from what I understand.

Advertisement