Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Safari won't open some links iOS 9.3 on iPhone 6

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

If you haven't had the activation problem and your phone is working there's no need to update to the new build. Just wait on the freezing links update.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

9.3.1 is live now

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭brianwalshcork

Simply Red wrote: »
    9.3.1 is live now

Just installed it and it fixed the problem for me

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭rahenyrover

Just installed it and it fixed the problem for me

Same for me, all issues sorted now. Hopefully no new ones crop up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

I had no idea how many times a day I used Google to search for stuff until the last few days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Klopp

I only read through the first two pages but have you thought to check with your mobile operator or are you all with different operators? I have had some similar issues myself on Android device the last few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Klopp wrote: »
    I only read through the first two pages but have you thought to check with your mobile operator or are you all with different operators? I have had some similar issues myself on Android device the last few days.

iOS isn't carrier specific, so one update will update all phones. Also, this was definitely an iOS issue so if you've the same issue on android it's probably something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭slickmcvic

Only installed an hour but seems to have fixed the screen freeze issue I've had.....fingers crossed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭12Phase

Klopp wrote: »

Nothing to do with your mobile operator when it comes to iOS (locked or unlocked). They don't allow operators into the mix at all when it comes to software.

Advertisement