Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer and Drummer wanted for Dublin based band

Options
  • 26-03-2016 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Dublin based band just starting out and looking for a singer and a drummer to join 2 guitar players. Previously written award winning songs so plenty of material in progress and currently writing new material as well. Interested in many different music genres ranging from funk and jazz to rock, folk, alternative etc. Pm if interested!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Milena Anna

Hi guys,
    I'm afraid I am not able to send private message. Please, check out my page soundcloud.com/mile-ann and let me know if you like it. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DomoAVA

wud like to hear some demos?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Dean200882

killzer96 wrote: »
    Dublin based band just starting out and looking for a singer and a drummer to join 2 guitar players. Previously written award winning songs so plenty of material in progress and currently writing new material as well. Interested in many different music genres ranging from funk and jazz to rock, folk, alternative etc. Pm if interested!

How's things I'm 23 and I've been part of a country Rock band band before ..I've a decent range and e joy singing all sorts ..I'm from Dublin the blanchardstown area ..performing wise I'm very comfortable on Stage and would be interested in getting something going if you send me on your email I'll send you some audio clips

Advertisement