Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best protection case: Yousave Silicone Gel X-Line or Hard Hybrid?

Options
  • 26-03-2016 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭

There is no Otterbox available for the HTC Desire 310, and the best cases I have found are the two following:

YouSave Accessories HTC Desire 310 Silicone Gel X-Line Case - Black

YouSave Accessories HTC Desire 310 Hard Hybrid Case

(Nice black YouSave hardcover case available elsewhere)

It is only a cheap phone which I bought when I needed a replacement quickly for work, but I would like to give it at least some protection from breaking until I upgrade. Strangely there were no obvious comparisons between each of these, at least easily found online. I would be inclined to think the hardcover case offers better protection, but perhaps the Silicone is better because it can absorb more impact.

Does anyone have experience with these, or similar cases?

Also, if you know a better case for this phone please let me know, although I am not interested in a wallet/flip open style case, and I will take any colour, so long as it is black :pac:

Comments

Advertisement