Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barbers in Maynooth?

Options
  • 26-03-2016 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

What's the best one? Too many to choose from.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

What's the best one? Too many to choose from.

Try them all and decide yourself dude, each to their own! Only a tenner or so at risk! The luxury of selection in Maynooth... Just like restaurants, hardly too many to choose from :) maybe do an update here with your own review of each one?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

My husband prefers the one in Manor Mills ,I bring the kids to the one in Greenfield shopping centre .

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

The one on main st that has been here for years, beside AIB.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭ixus

Richie's beside AIB. I do use Redz in Londis a bit too for parking. No way I could use the one in Manor Mills. Hate that open, everyone can see you vibe.

If you dislike small talk (I do if I don't know the barber), the one on the square is good for short back and sides. Hardly speaks any English!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,865 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The one at Manor Mills has become, whether they wanted to or not, almost entirely a kids barbers. Rarely see an adult in it!

I use Redz for convenience, also know one of the co-owners and their loyalty card scheme returns fairly quickly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement