Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a double bed

Options
  • 26-03-2016 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm looking to buy a new double bed, and a memory foam mattress. Any idea where to go and buy one. I'm based in baldoyle if that helps

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Big mickey in Longford. Check out the BA forum. He will deliver.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Harvey Norman, Swords.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Ikea ?

What sort of stuff does matress mick sell ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Keane2baMused

www.Beds.ie has great deals

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭vicadd

Try Frank McGowan in Airside , Swords.
    Avoid Mattress Mick - we bought bed there a few months ago and it took weeks to get right in the end. Failed to deliver several times, delivered wrong mattress and headboard, never called us back, lots of excuses when we rang, delivery lads completely p*ssed off and said it happens all the time. Never again!

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

Big mickey in Longford. Check out the BA forum. He will deliver.

Thanks Tatranska.

Dublin Deliveries daily. No charge for delivery and best prices in Ireland on all products. Check us out. Delivering to another customer in Baldoyle this coming Tuesday if any help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Needs Must

Another vote for big Mickey. Quality outfit and I would definitely recommend and use again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Thanks Tatranska.

Dublin Deliveries daily. No charge for delivery and best prices in Ireland on all products. Check us out. Delivering to another customer in Baldoyle this coming Tuesday if any help.

I'm going to look on Monday anyway in bargaintown in coolock, I'll pop in to you's as well. I'm in no rush, so I'm going to look around.

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

I'm going to look on Monday anyway in bargaintown in coolock, I'll pop in to you's as well. I'm in no rush, so I'm going to look around.

Hi Hollister11

We are based in Longford but deliver in Dublin most days. We offer a service for customers that can't make the trip to Longford whereby if you tell us your needs and budget we will take a couple of samples to you to view and if you like what you see then you can order and if not we will take away. Absolutely No Pressure to buy as our thousands of happy customers on boards will verify. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 18,989 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Got a mattress off Bigmickey a few years ago. Even with the cost of driving to Longford was still much cheaper than anywhere in Dublin.

• Advertisement
Advertisement