Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for some old photos

• 27-03-2016 1:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

Guys I'm looking for a few old photos. Old Dunnes Sarsfield street limerick The Restaurant Harrys that was inside the complex and Burgerland. I know that one picture Burgerland is floating around and it seems to be the only one. I'm surprised that there inst any more of these taken.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

tonyheaney wrote: »
    Guys I'm looking for a few old photos. Old Dunnes Sarsfield street limerick The Restaurant Harrys that was inside the complex and Burgerland. I know that one picture Burgerland is floating around and it seems to be the only one. I'm surprised that there inst any more of these taken.

If anyone has any photos of Spaights or the new Savoy cinema as well. Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

God i remember them too :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Have you checked on archiseek.com? It's a very good resource for old photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Toffeeboy

try limerickhistorygazette on facebook

Toffeeboy wrote: »
    try limerickhistorygazette on facebook

Nooooo thank you, NOt a fan of ger hannon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

My dad has loads of pictures of the old theatres! I can post them when I'm at the folks, I also remember there was some floating around on the internet; somewhere in the limerick.ie archives I think?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

The Snipe wrote: »
    My dad has loads of pictures of the old theatres! I can post them when I'm at the folks, I also remember there was some floating around on the internet; somewhere in the limerick.ie archives I think?

Slightly off-topic, but are you still taking photos yourself these days? :)

yeah I started my own site turned 1000 last week Limerick city citizen's but started a new one yesterday morning called Ireland History Gazette covering all 32 counties. Would love some more pics.

Admin can i post my facebook link here?

Advertisement