Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noise from nearby building.

Options
  • 27-03-2016 2:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭

The building behind me has a bit of corrugated sheet covering the water tank on the roof that came loose.

Every time its windy it is banging and is annoying everyone that lives within 500 yards of the place. Bang every 30 seconds or so.

I tried to get someone in the building around new year but no luck. The Tennant's won't give a number for the landlord and they don't seem to care!

Can I contact Dublin City Council or is there another body I can contact?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

prinzeugen wrote: »
    The building behind me has a bit of corrugated sheet covering the water tank on the roof that came loose.

Every time its windy it is banging and is annoying everyone that lives within 500 yards of the place. Bang every 30 seconds or so.

I tried to get someone in the building around new year but no luck. The Tennant's won't give a number for the landlord and they don't seem to care!

Can I contact Dublin City Council or is there another body I can contact?

Council for a start also health and safety would be a good call as if those sheets were to go altogether they would chop one in half.

Is it hard to get to or to get a brick up onto till it can be sorted by owners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

Council for a start also health and safety would be a good call as if those sheets were to go altogether they would chop one in half.

Is it hard to get to or to get a brick up onto till it can be sorted by owners.

They had a few blocks holding it down.

I can see a roof window a few feet from the tank so access should not be a problem.

I'll try DCC.

Advertisement