Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xtreme Funfair in Corbally.

• 27-03-2016 11:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,670 ✭✭✭✭

Just wanted to hear people's comments on this place, and also ask if they have one ticket that gets entry to everything (and if so, how much it costs), or if it is just a pay-per-attraction system.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,670 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

I went there today and thought I'd post in case others were interested.

There no entry fee or anything, just pay per ride.

It would definitely be a good idea to go here: http://xtremefunfair.ie/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/xtremefunfair_discounttickets.pdf
    and print off the voucher. You redeem it at the funfair and get discounted tokens - we got 30 euro worth of tokens for 20 euros. I printed two and my wife and I went up separately to redeem them, in case only one was allowed per family or something. No idea if we actually needed to do this or not.

Rides are either 2 or 3 euros/tokens except for Vertigo which is 4. There are height restrictions and they were adhered to for some rides, not for others. 120cm for some, 140 for others.

Maybe it depends on the time of day and how busy they are, but the rides/attractions were fairly long - we didn't think it was a rip off. My son was on the trampoline and a couple of times they guy came over as if to end it, then just wandered off again and let him continue.

It was a bit muddy. They dumped a whole load of stones down but there are still wet and muddy patches.

There is the usual food and drinks and junk and the price were pretty much what you'd expect.

Advertisement