Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do the D15 women's refuges take clothes donations?

Options
  • 27-03-2016 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭

I'm in the middle of a huge clothes clear out. Some are going to a clothes recycling drive as they're well worn but I have some stuff in very good condition that I want to go to a good home. I know the refuge in Rathmines takes donations of clothes does anyone know about Blanchardstown?

Will give them a call next week but was wondering in the meantime if anyone might know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

I know the one in Blanch village takes womens and children's clothes, they're also happy to take donations of sheets/towels etc to get the families started when they move to a new home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

I know the one in Blanch village takes womens and children's clothes, they're also happy to take donations of sheets/towels etc to get the families started when they move to a new home.

Perfect. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Where a the refuge / donation drop off. Do you know if they take second hand toys?

Advertisement