Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAYG Gas Meter

Options
  • 27-03-2016 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Have both my gas and electricity with yourselves.

Looking to get the gas meter replaced please as it is taking an eternity to get it to activate.

That was until today.

Now it won't activate at all.

And i don't have my MPRN unfortunately.

Regards
    KC.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi KC161,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We would recommend getting in touch directly with our Pay As You Go Gas team on 1850 30 10 30 (selecting option 2) so that they can look into this for you. Alternatively we could pass on your details if you could forward them on to us by private message.

For general information on Pay As You Go Gas see here.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

________

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

Hi KC161,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We would recommend getting in touch directly with our Pay As You Go Gas team on 1850 30 10 30 (selecting option 2) so that they can look into this for you. Alternatively we could pass on your details if you could forward them on to us by private message.

For general information on Pay As You Go Gas see here.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

________

Hi David,

I have sent you a PM.

Regards
    KC

Advertisement