Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

doll repair

Options
  • 27-03-2016 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭

My daughter's baby alive doll fell and her legs fell off. I tried fixing them back but to no avail. a model shop in the city centre were unable too but were extremely helpful and suggested the dolls hospital.

The dolls hospital is now located in Carlow, was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions before I bring Charlotte down there

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭chinguetti

Contact the dolls hospital on facebook and tell them what's the problem. They'll tell you if they can fix the doll and then you just post it down to them. I've just done that with one teddy bear at moment and awaiting the teddy to return from hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

You could check youtube to see if there are videos. I have fixed several things using videos, the more popular it is the more likely there is a video.

Advertisement