Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D Tattoo

Options
  • 27-03-2016 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi All,

I am looking to book in to get a 3D tattoo. I am looking for a sharp well finished tattoo. I hear Remis is the best there is. Does any one know any one else they would recommend.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Straight Edge Punk

What style do you want? If it's a skin rip then there's no point in going to Remis.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Robbie220

I'm looking for 3d/realistic in black and grey. Mixture between a compass and pocket watch. I looking to come from a sleeve up and across the shoulder and onto my back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Remis would do a great job but hes in a position now where he can choose his work, I know that hes not over fond of doing compass and pocket watch tattoos. And hes usually booked out a long time in advance. To be honest the artists who are best at the style you desire would not be that pushed on the pocket watch/ compass idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Robbie220

Thanks for the feedback buddy. Much appreciated. Do you know of any other artists in the same league as remis in Ireland or NI.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

A good starting point for research could be the Irish Ink Facebook page, it has tonnes of photos of the best work by Irish artists north and south of the border. Just last week I seen a hr giger inspired 3d leg piece done by some artist in Wexford. Look through the photos and you might find something you like that will direct you to the right artist. Also Remis also has some impressive guest artists from Lithuania over on a regular basis like Tomas Vaitkunas. Or even the last tattoo I seen his apprentice Rob Kanys do, did have pocket watch digits in the backgroud and a 3 d effect, it is on Rob's Instagram along with mainly drawings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Robert Litcan.

Advertisement