Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MALE VOCALIST URGENTLY REQUIRED!!!

• 27-03-2016 9:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭

Singer required (male) to complete newly-established international commercial Rock band with PR management, recording setup and rehearsal space in Dublin South. We are 3 pro-musicians in early 30s, currently finalising our set of 16 songs (with some lyrics still to be finished) and getting ready for gigs in Ireland in December and short tour in the US in 2016.

Songs are very catchy and radio friendly, (very loosely based on Kasabian/Kings of Leon/U2/Script ) with some heavy guitar presence at times.

Experience and certain looks preferred, 100% dedication and commitment is a must with lyrics writing ability an extra plus.

23+ All replies will be answered in due course.

Please send your info with a brief bio, photo and relevant links to your singing samples.

Please absolutely NO time wasters or substanse abusers, this is not a project for 'fun' or 'jam' with endless rehearsals...

Links to our website,Fb,videos,tracks are available to request by Pm.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭druma

b.u.m.p

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Boogietime

Hey man, sounds interesting. I've had a long time run in the past, from classical solos in the Philharmonic Hall of my hometown to lead vocal in a hard/glam rock cover band, to studio work - composing and writing lyrics. My vocal timber is bass baritone but I have decent control on my head voice too.
    I am available after 5pm on weekdays and free on weekend afternoon/evenings. Let me know if you want to jam, you can PM me an email or phone number and we'll have a chat.
    Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭druma

Pm sent

Advertisement