Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Dancing

Options
  • 28-03-2016 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭

Looking for Social Dancing Classes in Mayo. Please let me know if ye know of any, and what the Instructor is like. Don't have a partner to dance with, so ideally, would like a class where individuals with no-one to dance with, regularly tend to go to, and mix up and dance so that non-partner people get a chance to dance too. T.I.A.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

What town would suit? Mayo is a big county!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

lol aaaaaam I'm not really familiar with the area I currently live in never mind Mayo itself. Buttttt 40-50 mins. outside Ballindine might help direction-wise. lol I literally spent an hour going through some Website there of all the Parish Newsletters in Mayo!! Didn't realize it was that big at all. I did find a couple of Classes. But I'm looking for people's experience of classes and Instructors for the reason I've posted. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

I know of a really good set dancing class in Foxford, its on Sunday nights in the Mayfly. 9pm I think but not sure if thats the type you want!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

No. Social Dancing. Ballroom stuff; Waltz/Quickstep/Foxtrot/Jive etc. But thanks anyway.

Advertisement