Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone 6 bluetooth issue

• 28-03-2016 2:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭

I have a Bose soundlink bluetooth speaker which works perfect with my iPhone 5, mac, iPad mini and my brother iPhone 6s. when I bought the speaker a few months ago it worked perfect with my iPhone 6 too but maybe a month ago the sound started to get jump start stop if the phone was moved at all or if I went out of the app basically it has to be right at the speaker and can't be used when its playing music to avoid the issue. Where as everything else you can walk around with once its within 10 metres of the speaker and use other apps with no sound issues. I listen to the radio or spotify on it but have the same issue with all apps so not the app.

I thought it might be a software issue so updated last week to the new ios9.3 still the same issue. Anyone any ideas ? Its very annoying that everything else works fine with the speaker. There is no case on the iPhone either so that not the issue. It is like the bluetooth just suddenly got weak on the phone as such.

Advertisement