Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scope rings

Options
  • 28-03-2016 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Can anyone reccomend a set off high 30mm one piece rings for a tikka t3 for around €100 . And we're to buy cheers &thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

The only one i know off doing a one piece system for the Tikka is DNZ. Never owned or used one so not sure on quality, etc.

Have you tried a "normal" two piece system. Warne rings, or Sako optilocks?
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Heavy handed

Won't get sako opti locks for €100 unless you find a second hand set. A friend forked out €180 for a set for his tikka.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭merv35

I've looked at the Dnz the optilock are mad money looks like it's the warne ones so.what height will I need for a 50mm bell

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

DNZ are the only one piece that keeps cropping up. They average about $82. Only issue might be shipping, but maybe Ebay would sort that for you.

Warne rings would need medium or high. There is 2.9 mm between the medium and high so either will work on a 50 mm scope.

Another option, but it'll leave you in the same boat as the Optilocks (price wise) is a picatinny rail and a set of low picatinny rings.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭lefthooker

Talley do a set of one piece rings that bolt straight onto the tikka dovetails. I had them on my first tikka and never had any issue with them And should come in under your budget if you could find any.

• Advertisement
Advertisement