Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russound system

Options
  • 28-03-2016 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi,

I've moved into a house with a Russound system (Cav 6.6) using Uno S2 keypads, I believe.
    The previous person obviously messed around with the system, some rooms work, others don't. Anybody got a clue where I should start to configure the system ?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭MHI

you will need to contact a russound installer that has the software, experience, etc to program the unit for you.

a google should help you find a Russound dealer in ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 noleybaby

MHI wrote: »
    you will need to contact a russound installer that has the software, experience, etc to program the unit for you.

a google should help you find a Russound dealer in ireland.

Thanks for that. I managed to do it myself, the software is available to download, all I needed to do was buy a cable for the laptop and I got that on ebay so all sorted now.

Advertisement