Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Samsung Smart Windshield

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,612 ✭✭✭prunudo

Interesting alright and the ability to have the sat nav would be handy but I'm getting a pain my ass with phone and car companies getting cosy with each other where mobile technology is involved.
    People need to be alert and on the ball whether the driving a car or riding a bike. This idea that we can connect with our phones at anytime needs to knocked on the head.
    I was in a phone shop a while back and the woman beside was wondering could she play YouTube through the hands free. No wonder drivers keep pulling in front of us, the least amount of distractions the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭markad1

The amount of drivers texting is unbelievable. The drivers phone screen should be automatically disabled.

Advertisement