Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XB1 League] Wildcard Friday 1st - Tuesday 5th

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Story pal. Want to play late? I have badminton till 10ish so maybe after that. I can do advance myself so Perrin, don't worry bout it
    I like to worry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Don't think Knex will be coming on! I guess you can sim it commish...#IAlwaysLoseSims

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Don't think Knex will be coming on! I guess you can sim it commish...#IAlwaysLoseSims

Only making it home now. Hectic day, i'm afraid. Can make tomorrow around 10, if not too late?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Knex. wrote: »
    Only making it home now. Hectic day, i'm afraid. Can make tomorrow around 10, if not too late?
    I haven't advanced it and presuming the others haven't either ye can try again tomorrow.

I can play @ 11:30pm! I'm literally out of the house until then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

I can play @ 11:30pm! I'm literally out of the house until then

Sure, but won't really be able to have the mic on at the stage. I'll whisper into it if we need to say anything :pac:

Sure, but won't really be able to have the mic on at the stage. I'll whisper into it if we need to say anything :pac:

No bother! See you then pal

Advertisement