Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dental Service

Options
  • 28-03-2016 8:43pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys and gals

Looking to get a few jobs done to my choppers and want to find a good, reliable dentist to go to but hard to find any ratings/reviews for them and wondering if any boardsies had a positive recommendation?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Yakult wrote: »
    Hi guys and gals

Looking to get a few jobs done to my choppers and want to find a good, reliable dentist to go to but hard to find any ratings/reviews for them and wondering if any boardsies had a positive recommendation?

Where in particular in Kerry are you looking for?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    Where in particular in Kerry are you looking for?

Oops thought I had put Listowel/Tralee area

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Oops thought I had put Listowel/Tralee area

I don't know of any in Listowel, but as I'm from Tralee I would recommend Marcus O'Domhnaill in Denny Street. I've been going there for years and he's a really nice dentist. There's a website http://macdomhnailldental.ie/
    Ph 066 712 1457

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭abyss

Have you found one in Listowel? I have to visit "Throne of Pain" and searching for one in North co. Kerry or west co. Limerick
    Any advice welcome :)

Advertisement