Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flimbos quest

• 28-03-2016 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Hi all, not sure if this is in the right area but was wondering can this game be downloaded on a Samsung s6. Just thinking back to my youth and it was a game i loved playing.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Halfprice wrote: »
    Hi all, not sure if this is in the right area but was wondering can this game be downloaded on a Samsung s6. Just thinking back to my youth and it was a game i loved playing.

I played that via cartridge on the commodore 64.

I presume you would need a commodore 64 emulator for the samsung phone.
    Controls might be difficult though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Vex Willems

I loved that game too, I downloaded an emulator for my Mac to play it last year

I got to enjoy it in colour then as back in the day only had a black & white TV

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,653 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Halfprice wrote: »

It's perfectly plausible to get an emulator to run C64 games, just search the play store.
    The games on the other hand are between you and a Google search bar, certainly not permitted to look for such links or resources here, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Halfprice

Thanks for the reply all

Advertisement