Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's your favourite Irish media?

• 28-03-2016 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,363 ✭✭✭

The most polished and least bias news media in the country. (This includes online publications) and other assorted media that take an Interest in Irish affairs. So European, UK and American media stations that have a specific Irish connection is all included.

Thanks I just want to see what are the best of the media we have in Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭Tombo2001

You should alter the title to say news media.

Radio is my favourite media; but print is my favourite news media.

I would pay special tribute to politics.ie also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,965 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

irishtechnews.net as it gives great coverage of everything tech and also offers an alternative to Silicon Republic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Irish Times

Advertisement