Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation for wedding in the Celbridge area

Options
  • 28-03-2016 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows of some good B&B's or hotels in the Celbridge area? I am getting married there in July and the hotel is already booked with lots of people asking about accommodation now. The hotel provided me with an accommodation list but it's very sparse! I have the following places already but would appreciate it if anyone had info about more B&B's within/nearer Celbridge to save our guests having to travel to Maynooth/Lucan and paying upwards of €20 for a cab. Many thanks.

Celbridge:
    The Sheehys @ Springfield, Kiladoon Park, Celbridge

Maynooth:
    Glenroyal Hotel
    Carton House

Leixlip/Lucan:
    Springfield Hotel
    The Courtyard Leixlip
    Spa Hotel

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭AndersLimpar

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows of some good B&B's or hotels in the Celbridge area? I am getting married there in July and the hotel is already booked with lots of people asking about accommodation now. The hotel provided me with an accommodation list but it's very sparse! I have the following places already but would appreciate it if anyone had info about more B&B's within/nearer Celbridge to save our guests having to travel to Maynooth/Lucan and paying upwards of €20 for a cab. Many thanks.

Celbridge:
    The Sheehys @ Springfield, Kiladoon Park, Celbridge

Maynooth:
    Glenroyal Hotel
    Carton House

Leixlip/Lucan:
    Springfield Hotel
    The Courtyard Leixlip
    Spa Hotel
    The Westgrove Hotel in Clane
    Barberstown Castle in Straffan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭Delphinium

There are several good B&B places around Straffan. Probably nearest option.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭ixus

Becketts Hotel is a nice spot, beside Springfield.

Leixlip House
    Leixlip Manor - not sure on opening times for these. May just be for weddings.

Finnstown in Lucan
    Clarion Liffey valley.

Village at Lyons Celbridge?

Further afield, you have Johnstown Inn hotel in Enfield on the motorway and Moyvalley hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Peppa Pig

There's the Bellbrook B&B and Greenacres B&B both on the Dublin road, on the way into Celbridge.

Another option is the college in Maynooth, they rent single rooms out during the summer for about €35. A minibus taxi split across 7 people should only be about €3 per person.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭adocholiday

Thanks all for the suggestions very much appreciated. Have expanded the list considerably now so hopefully everyone will have a place to stay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭The Mulk

Check out Irish landmark trust. They have the Castle town round house and gate lodge for hire, sleeps 3 people and 6 people.
    Also the Batty Langley Lodge

Advertisement